Pages

July 30, 2012

catching some zzz's

We recently decided to join the YMCA...mainly so that I could go to Zumba, but we have also been using the outdoor pool.  It has a beach entry that gets about 2 feet deep and then a step down to a deeper pool.  There is a water slide in the shallow part of the pool that Matthew loves.

We thought Samuel would love splashing in the pool but he did not want to be in the water at all.  This is where we ended up...

 Five minutes after getting into the pool, we got out and then it was lights our for Samuel. He zonked out right away and slept for the rest of the time that we were there.  

Matthew on the other hand loves the pool but I was not able to get any pictures of him that day.  Samuel has also since decided to like the pool but not on that first day.  There were a lot of kids running around so I think he was also overwhelmed by all that was going on.

I can't complain though.  I was holding my sleeping baby...something a mother never gets tired of.

1 comment: