Pages

September 9, 2012

My little Picasso

I will start by saying that Matthew loves to craft.  I don't know if it is the actual craft that he likes or if it is the personal attention that he gets while we do a craft, but none the less, he is always happy when we are crafting.

So last week he wanted to paint.

Washable?  We'll see...

Notice we finally insulated the walls. No more studs to look at.  It is much cooler and quieter too!


Of course he chose blue first.

Being the particular little person he is, he would not use his hands so I gave him a paint brush.  



 "Dots"
by
Matthew Pendley

We'll start the bidding at $100.00.

Um...maybe I should add another ZERO to that number.

Well his hands got dirty after all.    

While Matthew was having fun painting I had some fun of my own.  I had not swept the kitchen floor in almost a week. 

GASP!!!!!

GASP again!

That's all the fun for now.

1 comment:

  1. He likes to craft? Shocking! I love all of his little art projects and it is so fun to do with him. I think he loves the personal attention, but who wouldn't. :)

    ReplyDelete