Pages

November 5, 2013

pumpkin patch

This year we finally got our acts together and made it to the pumpkin patch. I had wanted to go in years past but never got around to it.


There were so many pumpkins. The boys ran around and jumped off platforms and picked up as many pumpkins as they could.


Have I ever told you that I think our son Samuel is just gorgeous? 





Matthew is learning to count to 100.  He was so proud to be able to count all of the pumpkins on this brick wall.  I think there were 67 in all.



 I am not sure what they are looking at...





Samuel likes to do everything Matthew does...including jumping off of everything. 

I am so proud to be the mother of these two boys. They are as sweet as the pumpkin bread I plan to bake with all of the pumpkins we brought home!


Happy Fall everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous just like his father, thats the word on the street anyway. Can't wait for the Pumpkin bread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I was thinking he is gorgeous like his mother!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sally! You are so sweet.

      Delete