Pages

January 19, 2012

How do I start a blog?


I have contemplated starting a blog for some time now but...


Where do I start?
What do I say?
Who will care?


I find myself wanting to remember all of the precious moments I get to spend with you...wanting to capture the thoughts of a busy mom...wanting to take time to put into writing all of God's blessings.


Now two and a half years of your life has passed and sweet Samuel has joined our family. I am finally sitting down to reflect.  Each day it seems as though I learn something new... the way you find joy in such small moments of your day.  


You are teaching me to love simply.  

So I hope I can capture in this blog so many memories that have passed and the many more that are to come.  I hope the two of you will read this someday and know the love a mother has for her boys.  I hope it will help you remember...






Your first blogged picture...


THE CHRISTMAS CARD 2011

This is a picture I took of you and Samuel before Christmas.  I was trying to get a picture of the two of you for our Christmas card.  It did not turn out to be the one but it is a favorite of mine. I enjoy seeing you delight in your brother.  I imagine that this is what God's face looks like when he is delighting in us.  



This is the picture I used for our Christmas card.  You are both such beauties!!! 



So, I guess this is what blogging is...getting to ramble and tell stories about my boys and my life.  This could be fun.  I hope I can keep up with the two of you.  

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing our boys together, I can't wait for them be old enough to really play and interact together.

    ReplyDelete