Pages

January 24, 2012

"Mama and the Beast"

My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast and up until Christmas 2011 it was the only kid movie that we owned. That being said, it is the first movie that Matthew watched.  After seeing it a couple of times he started calling it mama and the beast. He would look at the TV and then at me and grin. When Belle came on the screen he would say mama and smile and laugh. I would never have considered myself to resemble a Disney princess but my Matthew saw something that I didn't. He is such a sweet little boy.

We were thrilled when we found out that Beauty and the Beast was coming back to the theater.  Matthew had never been to the movies so we thought it would be fun for this to be his first. We got him a kid pack with popcorn, m&m's and lemonade. It was also fun to watch him try popcorn for the first time.  I'll never forget the dislike on his face and the shutter through his body when he tried it. 

What a fun first!

Wednesday, January 17, 2012



Here is Matthew shoving m&m's into his mouth.


1 comment: