Pages

February 16, 2012

caught red handed

Ahhh the days of toddler mischief.

Date of crime: Friday, February 10, 2012
Scene of crime: Kitchen
Offender: Matthew Oliver


I got up from nursing Samuel, walked into the kitchen and found to my surprise, a toddler covered in chocolate.


Evidently, Matthew had been rummaging through the pantry.  So of course I had to run and get the camera.

Yum! Our favorite treat.


How much more can I get in my mouth before Mom takes this away from me.  

Finger lickin' good!

Don't waste any.

I'm so proud of myself.

The good news is that this mess was contained to the kitchen counter.  I consider myself very lucky.  The bad news is, the reason I got up to go to the kitchen is because Samuel, the 3 month old, just had a blow out on me.  This mess was unfortunatley not contained in the diaper.

Good times!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah to be a kiddo. I remember just last week when I did the same thing... uh... I mean... Well Nutella is good stuff!

    ReplyDelete