Pages

April 1, 2012

captured beauty

What is beauty?

I am sure that we all have different ideas of what beauty is.  Beauty is found in many places, things, people. Here are a few definitions I found for beauty.

Webster's says:
the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit.
Wikipedia says:
Beauty (also called prettiness, loveliness, or comeliness) is a characteristic of a person, animal, place, object, or idea that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure or satisfaction.
Song of Soloman  4:7
You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you. 

After a photo session with my sweet baby Samuel, I no longer questioned the definition of beauty.













Words fail me!
Thank you Lord for creating Samuel and giving him to us to treasure.




My dear Samuel,

You are beautiful!
We are delighted to have you in our life!

Love, Mommy

1 comment: