Pages

October 16, 2012

Fisher-Price Little Superstar Toy

I'll start by saying that not all toys are created equally...

A lot of toys are cheap, plastic junk.  Some are way too expensive. And some fall apart not long after they are opened.

But this toy, the Fisher-Price Little Superstar Sing Along, is great.  We borrowed it from Amanda when Matthew was a baby and never returned it....sorry Amanda.  I'll save it though for your next baby...ha ha ha.

Anyways, both of my boys love this toy.  It has a mirror, music, buttons, a microphone and bright lights.  It's fun to play with and it is fun to watch them playing with it. 




Can you tell which one is Matthew and which one is Samuel?



 Matthew

Samuel

This toy keeps their attention for a long time.  They both love to look at themselves in the mirror.  I wonder who that sounds like?

Hey, I would smile too if that is what I saw when I looked in the mirror.

Note:  This is not a paid advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment