Pages

October 6, 2012

mystery solved

If you read my post from yesterday, you will already know that I mailed my Grandma a package for her birthday.  Well she did not get that package but did receive a nice over sized painting of a beach.

After contacting UPS, to whom I paid almost $17.00, they explained to me that my packing label was placed on the wrong package.  Many calls and tracking numbers later, they found my pumpkin bread and pictures in Colorado.  The package will be picked up tomorrow from Colorado and shipped to my Grandma in Corpus Christi on Monday.

Mmmm, week old pumpkin bread that has been a ziplock bag and cardboard box for a week. Appetizing!

I called UPS back and they said they would gladly mail my Grandma a fresh loaf of bread if I wanted to remake it and bring it to them.  I think this time I will wait until my box is packed and labeled before I leave the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment